- 16' Overall. 14' Inside Square Deck Length + 2' V-nose
- All Aluminum Tubular frame with 16" on center
- Dexter Torflex 3.5k axles w/ EZ Lube Hubs
- Self Adjusting Electric brakes on both axles
- ST225/75R15 LRD Tires on 6 Lug Galvanized Wheels
- Screwless .030 Aluminum painted exterior skin sheets
- Side Access Door 32" x 68"
- 6' 6" Inside Height
- 79.5" Width Between Inside Fenders
- 3/4"DryMax Wood Floor
- (4) D-rings with Aluminum backing plates
- Spring Assisted Heavy Duty Ramp Door
- LED lights
- Pop-up roof vent
Empty weight 2,400, GVWR 7,000.">
Shown here is a 2014 Proline CRHL 816 LB 7000# GVWR Lowboy Car Trailer, that was custom ordered by the original owner. The original color is green, (as seen in some of the photos), but was wrapped to match the owner's RV.
With it's Aluminum frame, V-nose design, and lower deck height, it allows for better fuel efficiency while you're pulling it to your next track day!